10-06-2010, 09:25 AM
Yup, I'll take buttons over touch screens any day of the week for things I have to type on.. especially things like remotes which I shouldnt have to have to look at to figure out where to push.
Anyway the google os apparently will allow for various input devices so you can use whatever you want, so if you wanna be gay and turn your iphone into a remote (well android phone since I'm sure Steve wont approve of apps allowing his devices being used in tandem with unapproved and unmonitized devices), you still can.
Although if that isn't a protoype, the aesthetic design guy should be fired.
Anyway the google os apparently will allow for various input devices so you can use whatever you want, so if you wanna be gay and turn your iphone into a remote (well android phone since I'm sure Steve wont approve of apps allowing his devices being used in tandem with unapproved and unmonitized devices), you still can.
Although if that isn't a protoype, the aesthetic design guy should be fired.
