LovelyBeanDip from Rifts for the Purge :o)
Hello future "guildies" :o) My name is Tara, my character's name is LovelybeanDip in Rifts. I am a 23 year old female and a hardcore PVP player. I have been playing rifts for awhile now and am on the Faemist server. My character is a level 47 pyromancer/elmentalist mage with a super charged elemental named MustKillDefiants (and he does).

I love world PVP but am currently in a guild that is lacking strong PVP players, and therefore find myself doing an insane amount of warfronts to kill some defiant losers. No slow clicker Noob playing from me, you will instead have the power of the dip on your side! I know my cool downs and no when to snare a defiant that is trying to run away. I always have tons of platinum, am really good at making money in game and am almost at 300 for my articifing.

You can find me on facebook <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1201554586">http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1201554586</a><!-- m -->.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have, though my body count will speak for itself. :twisted:
Hi Tara, just look us up in game and come out and open world PvP with us so we can get to know you, we pretty much have an open world group running around every nite.

See you soon!
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
Saw her out and about in Shimmer yesterday hunting Defiant even though she wasn't 50 yet. I didn't realize she was applying so I have to admit I wasn't watching her too closely. I'll keep an eye out.

Tara - feel free to ask me for a group invite if you see me online. I run most of our prime time (central time) pvp groups out in open world.
Zirak / Thanoslug in lots of MMOs
[Image: homicidal.jpg]
"Consensus: The process of abandoning all beliefs, principles, values, and policies in search of something in which no one believes, but to which no one objects; the process of avoiding the very issues that have to be solved, merely because you cannot get agreement on the way ahead." -Margaret Thatcher
Hi future guildies :lol: I went and recorded the very first warfront I went into last night after having submitted my app. You will notice that the defiant team put a 1 right over my character, I'm very well known on the warfronts for kicking some much needed defiant butt. They almost always mark me so they have a chance, but they never do. :twisted: The video recording max for a single video is ten minutes and it's not looking so good for me at the very end but I quickly turned it around and killed that ugly defiant and went to take the sourcestone in for a 3-0 victory. :o) Threw some love out to the purge a couple of times during the video, and you will find one of your own in there as well. :o)

Enjoy Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrUx1CfbtuA
MitchTheRvGuy has a lot of videos.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
That's my Husband, he's a Pve'er :roll:
does he play Rift too?

while I'm sure it happens, I've never personally seen a case where a person and their spouse are in different guilds on the same server.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
He does, we have one account so he plays in the early mornings mostly and I play during the day and at night. He's also a Defi - ant who needs to be stepped on in a guild called "thousand sons"

He's also a healer, level 41 and feel free to kill him :mrgreen: ' Reapouturthroat ' from 5am - seven thirtyish most days
LovelyBeanDip Wrote:You will notice that the defiant team put a 1 right over my character, I'm very well known on the warfronts for kicking some much needed defiant butt.

I'll admit I haven't watched the video (YouTube blocked at work Smile). Just curious about that statement. There is no possible way to know (unless they told you which still could just be hearsay) that they marked you at all. I've been targeted quite a few times in WF's (being a cleric that sometimes heals) and know when I'm focused. That doesn't mean I have a number though Smile

If you are running around and can 'see' the number on your head...your own team marked you. Not the opposition. Only your team sees that number.

Hope that makes sense...like I said...haven't seen the video so just going on what you said.
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
i have ran a few wf with her and is pretty good. So you have my recommendation Smile

That would be me healing the whole time in the vid as well Smile
Women's best makeup are their smiles.
Rallick Wrote:
LovelyBeanDip Wrote:You will notice that the defiant team put a 1 right over my character, I'm very well known on the warfronts for kicking some much needed defiant butt.

I'll admit I haven't watched the video (YouTube blocked at work Smile). Just curious about that statement. There is no possible way to know (unless they told you which still could just be hearsay) that they marked you at all. I've been targeted quite a few times in WF's (being a cleric that sometimes heals) and know when I'm focused. That doesn't mean I have a number though Smile

If you are running around and can 'see' the number on your head...your own team marked you. Not the opposition. Only your team sees that number.

Hope that makes sense...like I said...haven't seen the video so just going on what you said.

I was gonna say the same thing Rall, if you see a 1 over your head, your team put it there, you can't see the other teams marks.
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
My mistake Tongue Though my team can always count on me to annihilate, I'm a strong minded person who loves to win! You can always count on me to learn (quickly) and dominate (in dungeons, raids, pvp, warfronts, and getting awesome gear). I'll always be there for the team :o)
hey, i'll sponsor her and be the first to tell her if it doesn't work.

so Snow, please give her an invite
Hey guys, I have enjoyed grouping with you over the last week .. I have finally made it to level 50 and am working my way to Rank 4, *fingers crossed*

It's been great talking to some of you, and those that I still have to meet I'm sure you will see me around :lol:
Please join us in vent again at some point so we can spend some time getting to know you. Smile
I remember someone telling me in vent that I couldn't have 1000 spell power at Rank 3 self buffed with no pots, so I wanted to show I wasn't lying when I said I almost did, hehe. :twisted:

[Image: 2011-10-07_105042.jpg]
The Powerstone explains the extra Spellpower Smile
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Sure it does :lol: That's my articifer 300 working for me, still self buffed Smile
You can't say no pots and call powerstone as valid. It's a pot. I stand firm. Shenanigans. It was easy to say because at that rank, in PvP gear you CANNOT have 1k without such things. It's ok to use them and get there...that's dandy. But I still say you can't just "get" there without a consumable. Maybe with an epic staff.....
Rizxen - Master of Clones
Fair enough 8) How is my application looking for the purge Big Grin Totally sucks about killing in the name of, people are always jealous of the best .. hehe
Purge better snap this one up, or SC might, our girl count is low.
Yes but she talks in vent so that disqualifies her from SC

Too many games to fit in signature....
They don't talk in vent? lol .. oh no are they teamspeak?
We are in the purge vent most of the time, however most of us don't use our mics often. I only do when Adi gets on late at night so I can sing sweet nothings to him.