I would love to join the purge
Hey, I've been wanting to join the purge for a while and think ill contribute nicely to what your all about. I'm a level 56 Shammy at the moment, named Lefawnduh, and am looking forward to being level 60 very soon.
A few reasons why a want to join The Purge:

1. Alterac valley and other Battle grounds- Once level 60 I plan to do almost nothing but Battlegrounds
2. The occasional Molten Core raid (or other high level raids)- Of course, only inbetween Battlegrounds
3. Helping and getting helped by fellow Guildies
4. A friendly atmosphere- Everyone I've ever seen or talked to in The Purge seems really cool and very helpful/nice

A little info about my character:

1. Level 56 shammy named Lefawnduh
2. 300 herbalist 300 alchemist- I make and create everything for free if I have the materials. If I need to buy the materials I Usually just buy them and still make for free unless they cost a ton, in which case ill charge what i feel doesn;t make me broke
3. I play regularly, when school starts up again i wont be playing quite as much on weekdays, but still a fair ammount
4. I am completely built on PvP with every possibly Alliance killing item

A little more about myself for anyone who is interested:

1. I love music- I play drums, piano, guitar and bass
2. Art is pretty cool Smile
3. I LOVE HomestarRunner.com
4. I live in Illinois

I hope that you all will have me in your guild, I'd love to join and would be very loyal to helping the guild and anyone in the guild. Wisper me anytime in game if you need Alchemy services or need help.
I've grouped with Lefawnduh a few times, and have dealt discos and pots quite a few times. I think that despite the name, Lef could be a great addition to the guild.

<3 *smirk*
[Image: 9390838iRwko.png]
me and lefty was former guildie, he helped me got my first mount, which i won't forget, and chainy did too Big Grin Anyhow, Lefty is a shaman that's capable of massive ally ganking with exceptional skill at enhancing the group performance as well as instance running. He is willing lend his helping hand to those that needs them. He definitely has my vote.
I haven't grouped with Lef since I was running SM way back in the day, but would have had a guild invite from me then in my old guild if he had been unguilded, so he certainly has a my support.

music = <3

you play the same insturments i play Big Grin