Rift App- Kreme
Greetings, I'm Kreme and I like to pvp..With that being said I come to you guys from a long time gaming. I started mmo's playing EQ from launch. I played an enchanter on vz named Xedaris Pipkin and was guilded in Iron Tower and eventually i took a break and IT broke up and most of my friends joined Defiant. After some time off i came back and rolled a peck rogue named Kreme and i played him for years always guilded in Defiant. So eventually EQ came to an end and Defiant guild retired and I started playing Vanguard with some old XK/Fated and random VZ members (Lesly, Gruffer, Tipp)..the game was fun but not polished and tons of hacking. Retired that and dabbled in some eqemu and now I'm here playing rift. Been at it since launch and still have fun.. I'm loyal and as competative as they come. I can no longer play the hours I used too. I work and have a life but still enjoy gaming. I come to The Purge because of the links to Vallon Zek and my Defiant friends here. Hopefully I'm of some use to the guild with my casual gaming... See you all in game.
Kreme joins us as part of the <Defiant> merger.

welcome aboard.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
Glad to have you Kreme.
Rizxen - Master of Clones