Signon lvl 23 warlock
I am interested in joining the Purge. I have bought the game a few weeks ago, and feel it is a superior game to Everquest 2, and DAOC. I have only briefly played EQ1, EQ2 for about the first 4 months of its release, then I switched to DAOC in search of sporting PVP aspect of an MMORPG. After grinding myself to a sleep. I took the advice of two co-workers and friends, Onictora and Agrisco. I am in search of a game I can study and master, although I admit I still have allot to learn about this game, it will only be a matter of time and I am sure I will be able to roll with the best of them. I hope to find people that I might be able to pick their brains for knowledge and strategy, but in whatever area I might be lacking I will learn fast. My play style with my warlock as of now is destruction and mainly just trying to nuke as much as I can get away with. I am not a complainer in any realm of life or play, and I am happy to support and help others in anyway I can. I hope I can hook up with people that are both smart and fun to play with. I am fiendishly addicted to these types of games but I do have a wife and son, so I must limit myself at times. I hope to see some of you in the game.
Glad to see you've come round from EQ2. The first step is admitting you have a problem, hehe. Anyway, look me up in game some time.
Gameless (for now)
If you want the help of a 60 Warlock, we have a couple really GREAT ones in the guild....I'm also availble to help with anything....

Luy