Dive trip in Key West
This is going to be the best dive ever:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKKNl0pk5FE&NR=1[/youtube]
"Hamilton is really a Colossus to the anti republican party. Without numbers he is an host within himself. They have got themselves into a defile where they might be finished but too much security on the republican part will give time to his talents and indefatigableness to extricate them. We have had only middling performances to oppose to him. In truth when he comes forward there is nobody but yourself who can meet him. His adversaries having begun the attack he has the advantage of answering them and remains unanswered himself. For God's sake take up your pen and give a fundamental reply to Curtius and Camillas" - Thomas Jefferson to James Madison
oh hell if you're coming down to dive that wreck and you don't stop to visit the orsun residence, I'm castrating skelas...

... I think I might need a better motivational incentive to visit me.
Gameless (for now)
Where in Florida? If I were you, I would go diving every day.
"Hamilton is really a Colossus to the anti republican party. Without numbers he is an host within himself. They have got themselves into a defile where they might be finished but too much security on the republican part will give time to his talents and indefatigableness to extricate them. We have had only middling performances to oppose to him. In truth when he comes forward there is nobody but yourself who can meet him. His adversaries having begun the attack he has the advantage of answering them and remains unanswered himself. For God's sake take up your pen and give a fundamental reply to Curtius and Camillas" - Thomas Jefferson to James Madison
Always welcome to come diving up here in BC. Great stuff, minus the need for dry suits! lol, but seriously, is thre anything much more fun then blowing yourself up into a stay-puff and floating on the surface?
GW2_Guardian
SWtOR_Marauder
WAR_White Lion_Iron Rock
Amins_WOW_Shaman_Crushridge
Aminion_DAOC_RM_Mid/Guin
Bnobo_Dark Ages_Monk/Rogue
I can think of one thing more fun, diving on the Vandenberg! =)
Actually I think a purge vacation to the keys could be a fun little getaway... we should think about that. I could possibly trailer the boat and bring it down.
Gameless (for now)
If we plan it far enough in advance, I might even be able to go!

Of course, I would need to weigh the possibility that this is an internal Purge plot to offline PK me for my political views.
It might be, and dumping a body miles and miles out to sea is obviously the best way to get rid of it.

That, or the Everglades, and since we have both right here, it could be a dangerous trip =P
Gameless (for now)
Dustie Wrote:If we plan it far enough in advance, I might even be able to go!

Of course, I would need to weigh the possibility that this is an internal Purge plot to offline PK me for my political views.

No no, dont be paranoid. We wouldn't kill you, just waterboard the hell out of you until the brainwashing takes hold and you start quoting Ted Kennedy as gospel. Dont worry, you wont feel it going in.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
I knew it.
A good ol fashion flogging sounds like it's just the thing dustie needs on his dive trip....
GW2_Guardian
SWtOR_Marauder
WAR_White Lion_Iron Rock
Amins_WOW_Shaman_Crushridge
Aminion_DAOC_RM_Mid/Guin
Bnobo_Dark Ages_Monk/Rogue