since i am 'working'
i wanted to get a small opinion on letters i am sending out.

i think most people know, but i am a stock broker. that does not mean i am a analyst, stock picker, fund manager, ect. it means i do the work not the magic.

i really don't care for these two people. i didn't care for them 5+ years ago when their other aunt died and left them money, and i don't like them now. while they both had more than excellent reasons for not attending this aunts funeral, it still rubs me the wrong way.

more over what they are inheriting is in Fidelity where i have no power to help them other than get them the forms. so i am trying to help a deceased client, but i don't want to hear back from these people.

see if this works.

Quote:Mr. Xxx,

As you may or not be aware of, you are beneficiary through transfer on death to 50% of the enclosed Fidelity statement copy for Xxxx Xxxxx.

While these assets have never been under my management, I volunteered to help facilitate their transfer from Fidelity to you.

After discussions with Fidelity, I was able to print out a new account application and re-registration form. They are enclosed along with a certified copy of Xxxx'x death certificate.

You will need to complete these forms and mail back to Fidelity. If you have any questions about the forms, you will have to contact Fidelity as these are not standard forms that I use. Their customer service number is 800-544-6666.

I would suggest you contact your regular financial advisor as to their dispensation.

If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact me in Xxxx at xxx-xxx-xxxx

Sincerely,
Sounds fine and diplomatic without being overly inviting for them to talk to you.

But, as most people are idiots, I still bet there is a 50% chance you will get a call with some sort of question that should have been directed to Fidelity.
I don't know enough about these people to be able to say whether this would work or not. it doesn't look bad, though.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
Looks good. Be sure to sign it "Bonestomper". That will seal the deal.
Moristans: err

What the f*** Skelas - I know this is NSFW, but I coudn't watch this at work...

-Orsun