Penny Stocks
Yup, penny stocks - the dreamer's dream stocks for getting rich.

I would assume in the current market there are plenty of $0.01 stocks to choose from. Any educated guesses as to which could actually pan out to be profitable?
~ The Duskwood Gankster ~
WoW & Beyond: Grizzle / Grizol
EQ/SB: Rafkin / Kriticos / Dudain
grizzle Wrote:Yup, penny stocks - the dreamer's dream stocks for getting rich.

I would assume in the current market there are plenty of $0.01 stocks to choose from. Any educated guesses as to which could actually pan out to be profitable?
I have one in my stock market PVP,
MCET is a stem cell research company and also has a few patents on some drugs out there.
I currently only have one in my portfolio - Sirius satellite radio (SIRI). Bought it for $.12 a share a month or two ago. Now it's at around $.40 a share. I only bought 1000 shares though.

If it can make it through the debt due this year I think it'll be good to have, but the main reason I bought it was because I love satellite radio. If the stock goes to a billion dollars a share that's an obvious bonus, of course, but in the meantime it's a penny stock for a reason. It's a gamble. All penny stocks are.

However, if it reaches $500 a share, then i'll take everyone on this board out to a fancy restaurant! :wink:
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
Waffle House?
Vllad Wrote:Waffle House?

Oh, I LOVE Waffle House! I even went to one sober!

So it's a deal. If Sirius goes to $500/share, i'll take you and Vanna to Waffle House.
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
shit is shit. i don't care if it is by the wheel barrow full, or the whole damn truck load.

the only thing you should be concerned about is you invest x amount of money and get back y. the number of shares you have does not mean a damn thing.

i am halfway thinking of selling 3/4 of my pvp portfolio just to buy one share of Bershire A.