Warrior seeks the purge
Hey all!

Well lets see, my main is a 46 warrior quickly climbing the ranks. Im looking for a guild where people know what they are doing and can get things done. I played since early beta and ive tried every class and i would have to say i liked priest and warrior the most becuase the both need someone with some common sense to keep everyone alive and i enjoy being put in charge of such Big Grin

I happen to be a weaponsmith and will most likely be going in the direction of swordsmith so if accepted i hope to help the guild out in that area if needed.

Look forward to hearing back from you all Tongue

- Siferus
Read these forums well and learn how we operate. Try and group with some of us. But most of all, be patient. If no one in the guild knows you, don't expect a fast invite. The Purge doesn't recruit but we do accept friendly faces every now and then.

Furthermore, we are mainly a pvp-based guild, so if you simply want a vehicle for Molten Core's phatty lewt then prepare to be disappointed.

Look forward to seeing you more in game.
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
Thought i would just post a bit more about myself:

played eq for about 5 years or so *hang* and personally i feel it started going downhill after kunark, i remmeber when i used to be fun! anywayz..

21\m\va if at all necessary hehe, currently attending VCU which is in richmond VA if anyone cares :wink:

i actually come over from bleeding hollow and i was in a med sized self sufficent guild where we all shared with eachother and gave things that others needed and i like that sense of "guild" if you will and i enjoy sharing and giving things to thoes that need them and as stated before being a weaponsmith i hope to make nice things for thoes who could use Big Grin

also about teh molten core phatty loot dream hehe, im not like that im pretty self-sufficient in that sense and honestly i would be happier being in a guild where everyone rocks and knows what they're doing than fighting for raid loot with everyone becuase i know how that got in eq.

anyway thanks for responding to my appy i hope to see some of you in game if possible! 8)

- Siferus
Thanks for stopping by...

Look me up in game and we can group some quests... I'm 48 so we're right around the same lvl.

Hopefully we can hang out before you out level me Smile My play time is pretty spotty right now.
WAR = Zeel, Zeelio, Sheldon
WoW = Zeelio
EQ = Sheldon
RL = Sean
ah, cool Zeel, i have a test today but im most likely gunna jump on tonight so ill see if your around 8) thanks for the offer

-Siferus
you go to VCU?

how awesome is that! i live in henrico! (im sure you know where that is)

EDIT: spelling error Big Grin
hehe yup just down the road a bit and my girlfriend lives in the west end kinda near shortpump mall, about 5 min from there... not taht you really need to know that..but ya! Tongue

Attached Files
.zip   purgemod 0.4.3.zip (Size: 9.1 MB / Downloads: 1)
I live in the west end also! near the mall
just wanted to let you guys know ive been grouping and talking with quite a number of you and been having alot of fun! Big Grin i hope to see more of you soon hehe..

pref before honor system goes in so we can start mega-ganking togther.. hate alliance so good.. anywayz ill see you all later 8)

-Sif