play this game. A couple minutes later I get a Invite from Diggles and the
two of us along with a couple others wiped out the Destruction on thier
first Lord attempt. Anyways thats how my weekend started, and over the
past day I have ran in 2 war partys with alot of Purge members doing
nothing but open world RVR. So I decided maybe this is the guild I should
be in.

That being said Ill tell you a little about me. I started MMORPG's with
DAOC which I played with a bunch of real life friends for about 5 years,
then I played AC2, FFXI, AO, WOW, and AOC. I was in the guild Peasent Quest on this server which I joined becuase a old friend of mine from the Navy was in it, but he is rarley ever on at the same times as myself. Im not a guild hopper, but aside from my friend in the guild the majority of members from Peasent Quest seemed more concerned with PVE which is
not why I wanted to play this game lol.

I do have and will listen to Vent but I will probably only talk occasionaly becuase my wife calls me a nerd, and makes fun of me Smile I am for the most part a casual gamer, I play regular hours but may disappear for a day or two from time to time. I am 30 years old and have a full time job which requires me to work nights sometimes, so my play times could change for a few weeks without much notice.

So if you have room for another Bright Wizard let me know, as far as people who can Vouch for me, I would say diggles (story above) and Slamz who I asked about joining your guild, or anyone in your guild who has noticed me helping defend your keeps and taking keeps in the warpartys Smile
twice this weekend, Citanul and I were the first on the scene and got the word out while we kept destruction busy
[should not have shot the dolphin]
I didn't see you there, but Diggles posted something without demeaning anyone, which I take to mean he likes you a lot :wink: and you sound like exactly the kind of person this guild is built around.

Unfortunately at current widely varying play schedules means the guild (and our allied guild, PvP) is strung-out between four tiers, which makes getting the numbers for a Keep raid or defense difficult. This means that we spend more time in Scenarios and less time in Realm vs Realm then I think most of us would like. Hopefully this changes as we re-coalesce into Tier 4 and are presented with harder to obtain RvR goals.
You don't win the Game of Death by dying first. The name is misleading.
You definitely need to get over the no talking on vent problem. IF needed maybe we can sit your wife down and have Slamz talk with her about how important verbal communication is in competitive massively multiplayer role playing games these days.

In the meantime, use /who "the purge" to try and find scenario/exp groups and ask for the vent info.
[should not have shot the dolphin]
Im not against scenerios for leveling, as a matter of fact thats all Ive really done to level. Im just not a big fan of grabbing 20 quests then running around doing them all day. As soon as I can que T-4 I will be in them, untill then you guys will see me in T-3 or open world rvr when I am on.

Im gonna go to the movies right now but when I get back ill try to find some Purge for Scenerios, I need to lv bad, my renown has been capped since last night and isnt going up untill I lvSad
Diggles Wrote:IF needed maybe we can sit your wife down and have Slamz talk with her about how important verbal communication is in competitive massively multiplayer role playing games these days.

Because that will make her stop calling him a nerd :lol:

Just laugh and tell her that you might be the nerd, but she's the one who married you. Besides, nerds are sexy.
You don't win the Game of Death by dying first. The name is misleading.
Nice app. I'd like to mirror basically everything said so far.

Oh and my wife calls me a big nerd too - but I'm over it!
I really like the app and his attitude, and I will echo what chain said too that Diggles must like you since he didn't shit on you! Tongue

Look forward to grouping in game!
Well im home from work ill see if I can find anyone in T-3 to group up with in a little bit when I get on., I was off and on all day yesterday and got in a few PUG's with some Purge, I asked Ducky if they were on Vent but the scenerio ended and I never got a reply, then again I didnt explain I was applying for the guild lol.
/tell is easy to miss too. Best bet is to spam a few times in a row.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Nice app...

My wife calls Vent "Geek Speak" and will frequently come down to my office and make fun of me, so you are not alone Smile

Hope to see you around
WAR = Zeel, Zeelio, Sheldon
WoW = Zeelio
EQ = Sheldon
RL = Sean
Newly married? Give it another year before she begs you to go play games. By yourself.
Dagan Xir
==========
Don't see everything you believe.