Hello from Bloodline
With the new expansion of the alliance system we wanted to know if you guys would be interested in forming an alliance. We are a mature gaming community with about 50 members atm. We currently have an alliance with Riven and The Watch. I know you guys are allianed with PVP and i was wondering if you guys all wanted to create an alliance together between all of us. I personally have spoke and grouped with a bunch of you guys and you all seem like a great bunch of people. You can look for me in-game or feel free to post on our website at bloodlineaoc.com.

Cliebo - White Lion
Officer of Bloodline
What's up C! Good to see you and it's been fun gaming along side you.

We've batted the idea around of expanding the alliance and true to our nature we'll probably discuss the topic feverishly for a week or more, proclaim the merits of such an alliance and denigrate its downsides, form government coalitions to build a majority, boot members that disagree with us, then feel badly about it and invite them back, conduct seven or eight Purge forum polls internally, incorporate PvP's membership consensus, rig some fancy accounting and vote weighting algorithms, hire some consultants, fire existing officers, stuff ballot boxes, hack voting machines and then maybe, if the servers are down for patching for a significant length of time, we just might agree on what to do, but that really depends on who gets elected President and where the economy bottoms out. And then Slamz will unilaterally execute his own order.

Moo.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Since noone has responded...

Quote:Our alliance with PvP goes back to WoW. We want to get a feel for the other guilds on the server before extending the alliance

I would maybe be interested in try to get our groups to que together to see if we cant get lucky and start getting into same scenarios
[should not have shot the dolphin]
Diggles Wrote:Since noone has responded...

Quote:Our alliance with PvP goes back to WoW. We want to get a feel for the other guilds on the server before extending the alliance

I would maybe be interested in try to get our groups to que together to see if we cant get lucky and start getting into same scenarios

Thats a good idea.
Grumbles -{Engineer}- <Purge>
Valthar --{Shadowknight}-- <Fated>EQ
It was nice to see you guys out helping this weekend take and defend keeps with us!