@ <P v P> Crushridge Horde
OMG!! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!?!?

WTB E-MAIL ADDRESSES/PHONE NUMBERS/INSTANT MESSENGER HANDLES so i can get in contact with CK/bulgy/star/jenae for WARHAMMER!!LHGKJL

<3 aftielolollollolololo
CK still posts here, I havent heard from Bulgy/Star in awhile!
BUlgy has posted here in the last two months. he skulks about, but is a shy poster.
Waeloga-"Flab is my idol"
Aftiel Wrote:OMG!! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!?!?

WTB E-MAIL ADDRESSES/PHONE NUMBERS/INSTANT MESSENGER HANDLES so i can get in contact with CK/bulgy/star/jenae for WARHAMMER!!LHGKJL

<3 aftielolollollolololo

I'm still on your myspace, douchenozzle! :wink:

/lurve
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
If ya have AIM you can bug me for info Aftiel. Name is Jodah100.
The difference between me and every other asshole is that I know I am one.
Bulgy and Star both peruse the forums here but don't post too often. I'm sure they'll see this in the next week or so.

-turnip
I'm gonna give Star and Bulgy a call tonite, I know they are really looking forward to WAR.
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
Hi Aftiel!

/lurve

Jenae
A=? J=Jenae?
Inquiring minds want to know!

-turnip
Hi Jenae!
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Hiya Hoof!!!

AJ=my initials...and no, J doesn't stand for Jenae. I didn't pick up the J part, officially, till I got married. But, friends have called me AJ for years. And no again for actually saying why. It's one of those stories that Samantra will just make fun of me for years about.

Lets just go with...they are my initals....

So...what is up with warhammer? I haven't really kept up with anyone all summer=/
Just added you to the access list... read to your hearts content...

-turnip
Ah okay. Definitely don't want to give sam anymore ammo.
awesome, forum access...its like Christmas!!!

Hi Curative!
Hi Jenae, how have you been? <----Jealous you have access and I dont Sad
Deiakon just registered too so if any of yall wanna give him access go for it. I know I will vouch for him and I'm sure there are others who will to.
Yeah... i saw that... but i like to wait until folks post once before i give access. I'm easy... but, I'm not THAT easy. But, of course, the second Deik says hi... i'll throw him access. He's quality people.

-turnip
Yea, he sent me a msg on the SA boards and I told him to say something here so now we wait!
Warboar and I are doing well. Excited about Warhammer and hoping that everyone who is in the beta is enjoying it. How have you been? Have a good summer?
Meh summer was alright. We didnt really go anywhere, saving up for our own house.Boyfriend got into the open beta, he plays this weekend. Finally get to check it out. Cant decide between a healer or mage class.
Moar Healers!!!

Edit: Hi. Missed you all.
I check the boards every now and then but I don't post alot. I prefer talking to folks rather than posting!

I'll be in War when it starts as will Star :>

Bulgy
Bulgy Wrote:I check the boards every now and then but I don't post alot. I prefer talking to folks rather than posting!

I'll be in War when it starts as will Star :>

Bulgy

Just stay by your phone come Wednesday. Methinks i'll have a "WHAT THE FUCK" moment when I start building my computer.
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
I charge $4.99 the first minute and $2.99 every minute after that one!