Howdy
Hia folks. I was bored and figured I may as well drop by here to say hi to all of you that know who the hell I am.
Wooo hey Jodah! What are you up to these days????
Sup Jodah.

I imagine Jodah is bored because Small Accomplishments is going down the tubes. The dreaded summer lull has claimed another guild.

-turnip aka Sorna
There is no summer lull in AoC... I think you should come and join us over here!!
Yea, SA is toast now. Thankfully I got most of my raiding itch out of my system while I could. I'm just doing some arenas with Yash until August. I'm moving to my new place on the 22nd and figured I would quit WoW and wait for Warhammer. I'm movin in with a couple friends for college so I'm sure I will have stuff to do.
Yes. Do stuff~ Sup man.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
How is AoC? I have considered getting in to it til Warhammer. Problem is I have heard casters suck and the two classes I am interested in are Necromancers and Demonologists.
Dont play Demo unless ya wanna get killed all the time by everything. I was a demo prior to quitting.
Waeloga-"Flab is my idol"
I have my Demo up to 33 now. Biggest problem is you simply have absolutely no course of action to take when things go wrong. Just a heal potion and the general ability to run away. Every fight is a fairly straightforward blasting match where either I blast my target to death before he kills me or I don't.

It's actually not bad. I've been making good progress. But compared to the progress I know I'd be making with any other class, yeah, it's a little frustrating. It'd probably be extra frustrating if this wasn't my second time through the game.

Really, though, "casters" don't suck, just mages. Tempest of Set may be a priest but it plays like a mage with heals. It's like literally everything the Demonologist is, except with about ten times the survivability. The only thing I feel my Demo has that my Tempest doesn't is a wider area on the AE damage. Not more damage, just a wider area.

Class balance really doesn't make a whole lot of sense right now.
What server yall playin on? I picked up the game last night but by the time it was patched most of yall probly logged off. I checked for a couple ppl on Tempest and Stormrage but didn't see anyone.
We are on Tyranny.

I'll have to get my account going again to get back in there. I've been filling my limited game time lately by shooting people in the head in CoD4.

-turnip
K, I'm running around on a ToS named Viizra.
I added you to the usergroup... that should allow you to see a bunch more forums as well as the AoC one.

-turnip
<3 sir.

Been tryin to find someone to invite me in game but don't know who all is online usually. I'll keep lookin, hopefully I can find someone.
If ya used yer name "Jodah" instead of some dopey shit that no one is ever gonna recognize it'd probably be a bit easier.

Pet peeve of mine. People using douchey names for every game instead of just sticking with what everyone knows. I dont see the point.
Jodah was taken? NEXT QUESTION!
Whatever Flabby Beard, no one knew who the fuck that was either.

Heya Jodah! Good to see you! Whatever you do, don't play a fricken Dark Templar. ToS have a couple rough spots in their early teens, but once you get cobra stare, it's all golden. I gotta get my alt leveling, just need to hit 80 with the DT first.

It still pisses me off that ToS get a baseline almost instacast stun in their teens.
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
Hai Skelas.

I didn't like my ToS plus after playing a druid I am extremely wary of playing hybrids. You can never tell when you will be pigeon holed in to something you don't want to do. I went with a Necro. Not the best class if the rumors are to be believed but they have been getting a good deal of love in the patches.
Jodah Wrote:Hai Skelas.

I didn't like my ToS plus after playing a druid I am extremely wary of playing hybrids. You can never tell when you will be pigeon holed in to something you don't want to do. I went with a Necro. Not the best class if the rumors are to be believed but they have been getting a good deal of love in the patches.

What I'm loving is every former WoW druid has that same exact response, but we've all picked different classes to go with this time around. I'm having a lot of fun playing my herald of xotli.
Yea Dilz, I'm not opposed to healing and all that but if I roll a class to dps I expect to dps not heal. So now I just make pure dps classes. Ill do the same in Warhammer probly.
Yodah,Joda, Joodah..

OMg, get creative. /slap

Anyone who couldn't figure out Flabby Beard is an asshole sandwich.
The best part of Flab is his descriptive use of the engrish fucking language.

Also, I love Flab and the TWINS are fags.
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.