Possible guild merger.
Ages, who is lead by myself, aka Gangrel and Schyster, is a small group of people that use to be in Furvos Latros before it disband, we are currently interested in merging with a guild, hopefully the Purge, to get back to group raids, whether it be PvP or PvE, please drop me a line ingame on Ozeki if this is something we could arrange.
Hey Ozeki! =)

Generally we don't do guild mergers, but we _are_ open to accepting groups of new people that are/were guilded together. Usually this is done on a case-by-case basis, but we're a pretty laid back crowd, so contact us in game and we'll talk about it a bit further. Look for myself or another officer and we can go from there.

It's also important to realize that The Purge is a bit different than other guilds on the server. First off, we have a really laid back raiding style. If you are wanting to burn down the walls of BWL at a lightning-fast pace, this isn't the guild for you. Not to say we won't one day get to Nef, of course, only that we aren't gonna get to him anytime soon (hell, we aint even dropped Rag yet). We are more of a collection of friends that raid, and since we aren't in any hurry to blaze a PvE trail across the server, we take each week as it comes.

Secondly, while we do have room in our raids, it's important to note that many times we have a lot more people online than 40, and of course everyone wants a chance at some lewt. So we generally try and rotate folks here and there if we have too many, just to be fair. Sorna and the "Eh Team" can tell you more about that kinda stuff, though, as they lead our PvE raids.

If ya have any questions, again, look one of us up and we'll chat. :wink:
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]