Aethera Seeking App
Hi everyone! I am Amber, and my characters name is Aethera. Currently she is a 26 hunter.

I have been in Purge before with my Daenerys 60 Warrior. But I stopped playing for awhile because I decided to go back to college. But I am now part-time at my job so this means more play time for me! I decided to start over with a new character and so I created Aethera my hunter and Aramina a priest.

I do have a few RL friends in Purge. I am unlucky enough to know Soreth, Isbalin, Waeloga, and Eremith. Oh and I am the insane girl who married Maligo so I guess I know him too. You may have heard me on TS a couple of times. He likes to prove he has a wife to people, so he forces me to talk sometimes.

Well that's pretty much the basics. If you want to know anything else just ask. :twisted:
She doesnt want chicken, she wants meat.
Move over bacon....
Quote:Oh and I am the insane girl who married Maligo so I guess I know him too.

It's all LIES without PIC's.....
I feel sorry for you.
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Aethera Wrote:I decided to start over with a new character and so I created Aethera my hunter and Aramina a priest.
Uhh Aramina as in Ara Mina?
-Val
Keeping <The Purge> alive in Azeroth.
She was great in Super Ranger Kids.
[Image: suprankd.jpg]
-Val
Keeping <The Purge> alive in Azeroth.
Okay for Iluzhat here is your proof Tongue If you choose to look at any of the other pics do so at your own risk. Especially the ones with Jason dancing.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=0ASU003N000460&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1">http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prs ... &adjust=-1</a><!-- m -->

And I got the name Aramina from a book series called The Dragonriders of Pern by Anne Mccaffery. Some of my favorite books of all time I should add.

And now I have to go find out what the Super Ranger Kids were. :wink:
Could never get into McCaffrey maybe I should try again.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Dont bother, Hoof. Weapons grade craponium.
Shes old, why on earth would you want to have sex with her?
The floating flower one was nice....
[Image: SoA.jpg]
You'll miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
- Wayne Gretzky
- - Michael Scott
- - - Agios