Free MMORPG
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://eng.pristontale.com/Home/HomeMain.aspx">http://eng.pristontale.com/Home/HomeMain.aspx</a><!-- m -->

Alethal or Kasiah on Lunar Server
----------------
Alethal Peck (Multiple EQ Personalities)
so what's your impressions on that game? Looks at least interesting, especially if it's free for now.
~ Krym | ~ Sigmire | ~ Kurgan
lvl: 31 warlock
still gettig used to it, but since its free, its pretty damn fun so far...
its no DAoC or EQ, but pretty damn close, and I think its only cause im not use to the controls yet.

Alethal - Archer - Lunar Server
----------------
DL'ed it... installed... tried to get onto a server and I can connect to Lunar, but when I get to the screen with the bird thing flying... I cannot type 'ANYTHING' into login or password. So, I can't get on to check it out. Can't find anything relevant on the site or in the forums...

Kinda frustrating.

On another note... nice wallpaper picks... love how they always draw large breasted women in scanty armor... funny.
you can register on the site or at the login screen, your uname/pword works then on both the game and the site... i did that while i was downloading it.

level 8 now heh
----------------
It was actually because I had antialiasing and anistropic filtering turned on for my video card.... it was screwing up the login screen so I couldn't see the text at all.

The game is kind of Diablo in a persistent world... Kinda cool... fun for right now. I haven't seen much, just been killing in the newbie areas. A little bit laggy at times. Definitely worth checking out for anyone here considering its free.

I am Tenzo a fighter on the Lunar Beta server. Currently lvl 6 i think...

-turnip
cool, i dont think the beta or alpha matter, think thats just the connection server to lunar, i could be wrong though but think ive clicked into both

yeah im not to far from newbie areas now, been solo kiting cyclops's past half hour or so, definatley a exp grind... but its free and time killer
----------------
Some more peeps should join Alethal and I... its not the greatest game around... but its free and passes the time while waiting for WoW.

If anyone does decide to check it out... we could use a healing character. The only one is the Priestess I think. I am currently a fighter (tank), alethal is an archer (ranged support)... I need someone to heal my ass while I hack away!

That combination would be pretty nasty together! Of course any other additions are welcome too!!!
I'll check it out if I get the chance. With the temp going up to 55 on Sunday, I may opt for a motorcycle ride instead Smile

I could use a little mindless hack and slash though...
WAR = Zeel, Zeelio, Sheldon
WoW = Zeelio
EQ = Sheldon
RL = Sean
i hit 13 last night, have not played yet today, ill prolly jump on after a bit.
----------------
If i have time and am bored this weekend i'll make a healer type. Any tips for quick start i guess? weapon / armor, spells, where to run off first, ect?
Feir the Tigger
[Image: hltigger.jpg]
think im 15/16 now not sure

Armor i can give you or we can find, it drops fairly common, i have not bought anything from a vendor, just picked it up, you have to been a steaf neenja as anyone can loot anything, it just falls on the ground

but i have rings, amulets, armor, prolly weapons in my bank a newb could use
----------------
lv10 fighter lunar server!

go go hack n slash
So uh, is this worth my time downloading?

Is it filled with Korean h4x0rZ?

Is there a crafting system of some sorts?

Can I run around and randomly PK people?

Can I run around shouting random things in populated areas?

How hard (if possible) is it to get banned?
[Image: powerflux_signc.gif]
Skill points remaining: -1851/250
Powerflux- 60 Druid
Ariakan- 60 Mage
Powerflux, I find you guilty of time warping this thread.

-end transmission
"Hamilton is really a Colossus to the anti republican party. Without numbers he is an host within himself. They have got themselves into a defile where they might be finished but too much security on the republican part will give time to his talents and indefatigableness to extricate them. We have had only middling performances to oppose to him. In truth when he comes forward there is nobody but yourself who can meet him. His adversaries having begun the attack he has the advantage of answering them and remains unanswered himself. For God's sake take up your pen and give a fundamental reply to Curtius and Camillas" - Thomas Jefferson to James Madison