Pix: 53 Warrior with PvP and endgame exp.
Hello,

I'm 21 I live in South Ca. I have a 60 Mage on Azjol-Nerub called Lot. I was a member of "Knights of Carnage" one of the larger end game guilds on that server. But I am more interested in PvP so I changed servers. I'm looking for a larger guild with higher lvl classes to do non plug BG's and and raids and also end game instances. If you invited me you would find me very eager to help and also knowledgeable. Thank you for your time.

Pix, Tongue
I just grouped with this guy in ST. He is a really good warrior and knows his class well. I know we have alot of warriors, but I believe he would be a good addition to the guild!!! Just my 2 cents worth!
I hit 57 and respec'd to protection. I'm on the look out for "The Purge" memebrs to group with. If any of you all see me for LBRS Scholo BRD or DM please feel free to send an invite. I'm currently guildless waiting for invite. Big Grin I'm also up for AV I need to get exalted I already have the $$ for the AV epic mount!
I've grouped with Pix on several occaisions while we were leveling up, he made my friends list a long time ago Smile

Great guy, knows his stuff!
/moo in the face!
[Image: Halor.png]
Wednesday night .. 8 pm Server time, we'll be doing a run through of an as yet to be determined dungeon.. this will be for the mid 50's of the gulid so make sure to be on out and group up with us ^^
Sure I'd love to come, I've been doing UBRS alot lately and I got my Valor Chest. I should be 59 by Wednesday. :lol:
I'm 59 now I'll be 60 in less than 24 hours.. let me know if u want to group.. I'm revered with AV also
Okay, I hit 60. I'll be doing non stop AV for a few days.. i'm still beating the guild invites off with a stick. =)
I've been doing crap loads of AV with Purge members. Any word on the chance for an invite?
Well, Pix..At this time we are gonna have to say no to ya. Primary reason is we are so thick on warriors it is silly. thank you for the App and dont rule us out at a later time. The ebb and flow of players is constant.

Once again thank you, Pix.