New Recruit for Ya
Hello - Im a 29 level Warrior looking to join your guild. I am good friends with (and related to) Abramzz and Windbender who became members of your guild in the last month. I get online fairly often and can play my character fairly well. I love PVP but am maily focused on geting this character leveled up for now (at least till I can get a horse and my plate armor) before playing a lot of PVP. You guys sound like an active guild so I am definitely interested in joing your group to meet some cool people to group with for tackling the end-game content with when I reach level 60 and for dominating PVP.

Goal: I'm a blacksmith/miner and I want to craft and create the Hand of Ragnaros and be the baddest PVP warrior on Crushridge!
Buzzsaw - 60 Orc Warrior
Fury for the WIN!
Buzzaw is Not only my cousin but a good Warcaft ally to have. Guy stays up making spread sheets and cheaking thott for new info. Ive rolled with him many times in pvp and pve and never been let down.

Sure that he would make a great addition to the purge.

FYI. We left his guild to join up with the pruge. He needs a new home!
Ab... sorry man, i was a little out of it last night and you caught me just as I was about to log off.

Everything is allgood and I will invite Buzz as soon as I get back on tonight.

-turnip
Rift - Sornas | Warrior
GA - Sornas | Recon/Robotics
WoW - Sornas | Blood Elf Death Knight (Retired)
WoW - Sorna | Undead Priest (Retired)
WAR - Anros | Dwarf Engineer (Retired)
Lineage 2 - Anika | Silver Ranger (Retired)
EQ - Durgin Bladestorm | Dwarf Warrior (Retired)