Lanorf - 53 Shaman
I am currently a 53 shaman that is enhancement/restoration specced. I have been looking for a good guild to join for a while and decided to apply to the purge. I am decently equiped for my level and can hold my own in pvp, and play my role in instances well. I'm currently a college student at UF so I have varried playtime but play whenever im around the appartment. I hope to group with you guys and get to know you and hopefully get an invitation eventually.
DENIED
No gators aloud...

:twisted: *Does seminole chop* :twisted:
If you aint a gator, you're gator bait baby!!!

UT goes down like Orsuns mom this week!

GOOOO GATORS!
War: Kanish
Wow: Lowkki, Yash, Alioop
EQ: Oakenfold Perfecto <Defiant>
Normally I would say Noles suck, but a friend of mine from highschool Andrew Weatherford is their current QB and I'm hoping he has a good season. Unfortunately you guys wont be undefeated, you have to play us.

:twisted: *Does Gator chomp* :twisted:
I didnt see this last game, but he had a rough time against Miami...
And on a side note, how bout those bucs?
He threw for 342 yards and 2 touchdowns last weekend just to keep you updated Smile . Gators > UT! The bucs are off to a great start can't wait to see the next game.

:!: Go Gators
Yeah Weatherford didnt look so hot against Miami. I think the reason he won the job from Lee is Lee's shoulder is hurt.

He went 26/37 for 340+ with 2/1 against the Citidal. Thats not great considering the opponent.

Just like every year, FSU will strugle through the season with QB issues, but come the UF game, they get a career game out of someone.
War: Kanish
Wow: Lowkki, Yash, Alioop
EQ: Oakenfold Perfecto <Defiant>