Looking to join the Elite guild of Crushridge
Hail to All!! I am a 22 level Shaman looking to join the most pvp active guild on Crushridge. I watch Zeeroh kick the crap out of a 60 pally outside Orgimmar the other day and I want to be able to do that when I hit 60. I just made it to the 20's this past weekend and am going to spend a little time questing and alot of time in BG. I live to pvp.

Before WoW, I have played Ultima Online for the past 8 years and I thrive on pvp. So when WoW came out I was drawn in by the awesome pvp action that everyone talked about. I tried the alliance side first but to be honest the alliance totally suck. So I deleted my chars and went horde. I love the horde. I have been approached by many guilds to join them and when I tell them that I am waiting to join the purge they tell me that I am wasting my time, but I dont think I am wasting my time at all. From what I hear The Purge is the best guild in game for pvp and that is what I want to be apart of.

I do look forward to grouping with whoever I can from the purge and take down the alliance. My favorite is camping them until they get so pissed off they log off the game.
Mondor Wrote:I watch Zeeroh kick the crap out of a 60 pally outside Orgimmar the other day and I want to be able to do that when I hit 60.

AT first i was like "wait, zeeroh kicked the crap outa someone? "
Quote:My favorite is camping them until they get so pissed off they log off the game.

NM he's got my vote Smile
haha...mine too :lol:
Sleighor, Undead Rogue-60th
Bedlamn, Orc Shaman-42nd

Formally Telree Shaderunner
Ex-Leader of Giliath Lang (VZ)
I thought Zeeroh was an Npc.
Hiya again I have grouped with Rawc and Thugrek a little bit but I have found it hard to group with purge chars since I have noticed most are 60. I still look for purge chars everytime I log on and will continue to try to group with ya if I can.
Heya Mondor, glad ya made it to the website. Big Grin

./w Mondor how much do I owe ya for saying I kicked the crap outta a pally?

uh, whups.

mt.
[Image: 9390838iRwko.png]
HaHa Zeeroh, I really think you powned that Pally!! He really wasnt that good and you played with him quite a bit. I just found it funny that he couldnt kill you. Look forward to pvp with yall either in BG, in any raid or just on a killing spree.
Look up Oakey. Should be around.
War: Kanish
Wow: Lowkki, Yash, Alioop
EQ: Oakenfold Perfecto <Defiant>
This is so kool all these people offering to group!! I look forward to meeting, grouping and killing with you all.
I do apologize for my long absense from the game. The two huricanes that hit Alabama, Mississippi, Lousiana, and Texas have had me working like crazy since I work for a major Power company in the South. I do hope that this will not hinder my chances becoming a purge member.
No worries Mond... we always take our time inviting new people anyway unless we have previous experience gaming with them.

Whenever you get back in game just look us up!

-turnip
Rift - Sornas | Warrior
GA - Sornas | Recon/Robotics
WoW - Sornas | Blood Elf Death Knight (Retired)
WoW - Sorna | Undead Priest (Retired)
WAR - Anros | Dwarf Engineer (Retired)
Lineage 2 - Anika | Silver Ranger (Retired)
EQ - Durgin Bladestorm | Dwarf Warrior (Retired)
Thanks Turnip. I really love grouping with the members, they make quest and doing instances fun and they have a great time doing them too.
Hey yalls, I grouped with mondor today and hes a sweet dude who seems to know his class. I see no problem with letting him in. I approve his app..... If I can do that sort of thing, but I would let him in if I could!
Status?

Mondor you still around bud? haven't seen ya online, but my time's been weird lately... he been buggin anyone lately?

I see no negatives so far... but then, it's gonna be tough for ya in a guild of mostly 60's and alts mondor... though lately we've had quite a few 30-40somethings workin their way up...
[Image: 9390838iRwko.png]
He is in Z was on last nite